Mornings can be a little hectic at our house. Our breakfasts need to be on the go and easy and fast to make. Making a breakfast sandwich is the best way to go. So if your mornings are anything like mine, give this breakfast sandwich a try. its better then a fast food establishment.
1 English muffin (cut in 1/2)
2Tbsp Shredded cheese
– Add butter to little egg pan
– Add egg, break the yolk as its quicker to cook.
– Once the egg is semi done.
– Turn heat off, add shredded cheese.
– Cover with lid for 1 minute.
There are many add-ins that can be added. I have scrambled the egg with tiny cubed red and green peppers. I have also made these with green onions and fish sauce.