Having all of the excess Green Tomatoes means using them. Even using them on pizza.
Which turned out to be one of the best pizza’s I have ever had.
I used our Quick And Easy Dough recipe which was my last recipe. Once the dough is ready, just add the following ingredients.
Preheat oven to 420degree’s
2c Chicken( cooked and chopped )
1 (15oz)can Tomato Sauce
3 Green Tomatoes(thinly sliced)
1 Red Tomato (thinly sliced)
1&1/2c Cheddar and mozzarella shredded cheese
1/2c Feta cheese
1/4c Green onions
– Top pizza crust with tomato sauce.
– Add chicken.
– Add green onion.
– Add cheddar and mozzarella cheeses.
– Add sliced red tomato and green tomatoes.
– Add more cheese and top with feta cheese.
– Place pizza in 420 degree oven for 18-20 minutes.
So if you have those extra green tomatoes, this would be the pizza to try.