Once in a while we like to indulge ourselves with a touch of flare in our cooking. We came up with this sweet with a touch of spice spareribs that had our mouths watering before they were done baking.
I hope with that with this recipe, you have a chance to enjoy them.
1 Ribs (rack)
For each side, you will need:
1 tsp Coriander
1 tsp Kosher Salt
1 tsp Chili Powder
1 tsp Onion Powder
1 tsp Black Pepper
1/2 tsp Thyme
1/2 tsp Oregano
1 oz Whiskey
1oz Maple Syrup
– Preheat oven to 300 degree’s.
– Set wire rack in baking sheet.
– Set ribs on the rack.
– Add seasoning to both sides of ribs.
– Add 1/2 cup water to bottom of baking sheet.
– We covered ribs with tin foil.
– Place in oven for 2 hours.
Enjoy with a side salad and homemade french fries go very well as sides to these amazing spareribs.
Hope you get a chance to enjoy.