With all the fresh herbs in season right now. I have been putting herbs in everything including potatoes. These were so easy to make and with the fresh rosemary, parsley, oregano. My daughter who is probably the most finicky and really doesn’t like potatoes, asked for seconds.
To make these great potatoes wedges
4 potatoes ( cut each one into wedges).
1 sprig Rosemary
1/2tsp cracked pepper
1/2tsp garlic salt
2Tbsp olive oil
– Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
– Wash the potatoes and cut into wedges.
– Wash the fresh herbs and cut finely.
– Place potatoes in large mixing bowl.
– Add all of the ingredients.
– mix all ingredients well
– Place potato wedges skin side down on cookie sheet.
– Place in a 425 degree oven for a half hour.
These went very well with steak and a salad.