While our daughter attends theater camp, decided the best thing to serve up on a Friday afternoon would be cupcakes.
4oz Dark cocoa powder
3c Hot brewed coffee
1c Vegetable oil
2&1/2tsp Baking soda
– Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
– Prepare cupcake pans either by oiling, or liners
– In large mixing bowl and using a sifter, sift dark cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, salt, and flour.
– Mix well.
– Add the eggs, vegetable oil and mix well.
– Add the hot brewed coffee and mix again.
– Fill each cupcake slot with mixture til 1/4 from top
– Place in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
– Once they are done, allow to cool before topping with Ganache