Previously in another post, I had shown our recipe for our Dill bread, In this recipe I am sharing our Sloppy Joe recipe which is so easy to make.
1 lb Ground beef
2 tsp Garlic
1 Tbsp Chili Powder
1/2 c Brown Sugar
1/3 c Apple cider vinegar
1 (14oz) Tomato Sauce
2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
1 tsp Coriander (ground)
1 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
– In a large frying pan, brown the beef and garlic.
– Drain; place back on stove on medium heat.
– Add seasonings, then water and allow to boil for 10 minutes.
– Place 3 Tbsp sloppy joe on top of Dill Bread slice.
– Top with Cheddar Cheese
– Pickles if wanted.
– Place second slice on top of cheese.
Great sides that went well for Sloppy Joes is a green salad and potato chips. We opted for the Garlic green beans and cheese puffs.
What are your favorite sides for a great Sloppy Joe?