One of my favorite meals to make on a busy night which only takes a 1/2 hr to make and the family loves this dish is our Thai Peanut Chicken.
Time: 30 minutes
1 lb Chicken breast (cut into strips)
1/2 c Chicken broth
1/4 c Soy sauce
1/2 tsp Garlic (minced)
1/2 tsp Onion (minced)
1 tsp Sriracha sauce * optional more or none.
1/2 c Chunky Peanut butter
1 Tbsp Oil
– In large frying pan, add oil, garlic and onion.
– Add chicken and cook until no longer pink.
While you are waiting for the chicken to finish cooking.
– In small bowl add the rest of the ingredients and stir well.
– Add the peanut sauce to top of chicken.
– Stir well until it boils.
– After it boils, turn heat down to simmer for 10 minutes.
– Serve over cooked rice, or noodles.
– Can garnish with added chili peppers, and or chopped peanuts.
** If you are really in a rush, like I have been, try the easier version of this recipe, just using the Thai peanut sauce that you can get in the Asian aisle at any supermarket.