Fridays are usually Fish nights for us. This past Friday we decided to make a beer batter for our fish. I hope you will enjoy our recipe as much as we did.
6 Fish fillets
1/2 c Corn starch
1 c rice flour
1 c Bisquick
1 can Beer
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp Salt
– Add all dry ingredients, add beer.
– May not need the whole can of beer, but you want the batter, thin.
– Dip each fillet of fish into batter.
– Place each fillet into a pan of hot oil and fry til golden brown.
– Serve with home made chips, as we decide to go with homemade waffle fries, using our Mandolin.
* Serve with Tartar Sauce. We made our own Tartar sauce.
Hope you get a chance to try this recipe.