This is another one of our comfort foods that was so good, I couldn’t resist on having seconds. It was very easy to make and only took 20 minutes to prepare.
1 lb Chicken (Boneless, cut into bite sized pieces)
8 (oz) box Radiatore Noodles
1 (16 oz) can Tomato Sauce
1 (16 oz) can Tomato (diced)
1/4 c Heavy Cream
1 c Kale (chopped)
1 c Cheese (shredded)
1/4 tsp Black Pepper
2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Basil
1/4 tsp Coriander
2 Tbsp Garlic (minced)
1 1/2 tsp Olive oil
1) In large sauce pan, add water and allow to boil. Add noodles and cook til soft and tender.
2) In a large frying pan. Add oil, and garlic. Add bite sized chicken and cook until no longer pink.
3) Drain noodles. Set aside.
4) Add tomato sauce and diced tomatoes, stir.
5) Add heavy cream, and spices and mix well.
6) Add cheese, should be a nice creamy sauce mixture.
7) Now stir in the noodles and mix together well, add chopped Kale.
Serve on a platter.
* Sprinkle some shredded cheese on top, along with some parsley.
* Can serve with dinner rolls, tomato slices.
I hope you enjoy this meal as much as we did.