With spring time here, we still are using the ingredients we have in our cupboards and freezer. Just a few more meals to go, then we will be going grocery shopping again to fill up our cupboards and Freezer and fridge. But in the mean time one of our latest meals we were able to come up with was this easy to make stir fry. It took less then 20 minutes to prepare.
1 lb Pork (cut into strips)
1/2 Onion (sliced)
1 c Carrot (peeled, and sliced very, very thin)
1 c Cabbage (thinly sliced)
3 Green Onion (chopped)
2 Tbsp Sesame oil
2 tsp Hoisin Sauce
2 tsp Coriander
1/2 tsp Kosher salt
1/2 tsp Black pepper
1 tsp Garlic (minced)
– In large frying pan:
– Add sesame oil to pan on medium heat.
– Add onion and garlic and stir for 1 minute.
– Add Pork and again stir.
– Add vegetables and mix.
– Add sauces and seasonings.
– After 10 minutes remove from heat.
* Serve over cooked rice, noodles.
* For sides we made our Fried won tons, and with a few of the won ton wrappers (which we just thinly sliced and deep fried along with the won tons).
* I have added peas, corn, Nappa Cabbage, Kale , broccoli to this stir fry.
What are your favorite add ins for stir fry?