How many of us have gone to the store only to find that Pizza’s are more expensive now then if you made your own. Usually on Friday’s we have pizza night, so we went to store to find that they had gone from $ 3.99 a pizza, went up to $ 6.99 a pizza. Mark and I put our heads together and I said we had left over Ham, and a can of Pineapple in the cupboard and a few Green Onions. We out out of store just buying a gallon of milk which has also gone up to $ 4.50 a gallon.
After we got home, I made my Easy Pizza Dough recipe that is in one of my back posts, but I will post it again. Once we got home, we found that we didn’t have Pizza Sauce, but we had something else that I didn’t think it would work, again another ingredient that we found on one of our shelves.
1 (can) Pineapple
1 (jar) Spaghetti Sauce
3 Green Onions
1/4 c Ham (chopped) The last of our Easter Ham.
3 c Mozzarella Cheese (chopped)
– Once your dough is prepared and ready, now its time to assemble.
– Make sure your crust is far enough out so your able to load the edges that heaped full of cheese.
– Fold the outside in to cover the cheese.
– Now its time to add the good stuff, and doing it with a loved one can be a whole lot of fun.
– Spread Spaghetti Sauce through out pizza.
– Place all of the Shredded Cheese covering the sauce, the n add Pineapple and Ham.
– Top with a lighter layer of cheese and green onion.
– Place in a 400 degree oven for 13-18 minutes.
* This was probably the best pizza we made yet. In fact we had left overs for breakfast.
* Can add any of your favorites to this recipe.
What would you add to this Pizza?