We find having hamburgers all the time gets a little boring( even though our 14 yr old could eat them morning,noon, and supper everyday). So Mark and I changed it by making a hamburger into pie form. It worked so well that there weren’t any left overs. Here is how we made this pie.
1 lb Ground beef
1 Onion( chopped)
1/2 tsp Salt
1 c Cheese (cheddar, Mozzarella, or Provolone) Shredded
1/2 c Bisquick
1 c Milk
*optional Bacon ( 8 slices) cooked, chopped
Another note * I was out of Bisquick, so I made my own which is in my last post.
– Spray 9″ inch pie plate with cooking spray.
– Preheat oven to 400 degree’s.
– Cook hamburger and onion, If your adding bacon, add the cooked bacon.
– Spread meat mixture into pie pan,
– Sprinkle cheese of your choice over meat mixture. ( we used Provolone and mozzarella combination).
– In a small bowl, add Bisquick, milk,and eggs,
– Stir well.
– Spread mixture over the cheese.
– Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Serve over a bed of lettuce and top with tomato wedges.
This is very easy to make and serves 7.
What other add ins would be good?