I was introduced to bacon, ranch chicken sandwiches a few years ago, while at work, I ordered it from a restaurant, it has always been my favorite since. Since then, I have learned how to make them. Its really easy and if your a huge ranch dressing lover like me. This is the ultimate sandwich.
Preheat oven to 400 Degree’s.
2 LB Chicken Breast (boneless, cut into this strips)
10 slices Bacon (chopped and fried)
1 1/2 c Provolone Cheese (shredded)
1 c Ranch Salad Dressing(2 tbsp) each sandwich
– Fry the bacon, drain, set aside.
– Remove as much bacon fat from pan.
– Add chicken, fry until no longer pink
– Add bacon and mix well.
– Take 4 hoagie buns, spread ranch dressing on buns.
– Add the bacon and chicken on top of buns.
– Spread cheese on top.
– Bake in 400 Degree oven for 10 minutes.
* You can also add green pepper, and lettuce.
Goes well with a salad, and BBQ chips.