Another one of our favorites for breakfast is Corned Beef Hash. Instead of going out to a restaurant, we decided to make it on our own. With this recipe, you’ll be surprised at how fast and easy it is to make.
Time: 20 minutes
1 c Corned Beef (shredded)
2 c Potatoes (peeled, cut into small strips0
1 tsp Salt
1 1/2 tsp Pepper
1 Tbsp Butter
– Peel and cut potatoes into thin slices.
– Place potatoes into hot water, and allow to sit while you cut/shred the corn beef.
– Heat butter into the skillet over medium heat.
-Add the potatoes.
– fry until tender and brown, about 10 minutes.
– Add corn beef and stir to mix.
– This goes well with a side of eggs, and Rye Toast and fruit.
Other add-ins could be Green Pepper, Tomatoes, Cheddar Cheese.