We have been making Beef Stock a lot more as of late instead of buying at the store as its easy and its better for us. We also found out that making our own beef stock is healthier for us for our over all health and because of the collagen and bone marrow, it helps in our immune system and helps stop inflammation. Here is our Beef Stock that is simple to prepare.
2 Beef Soup Bones
2 stalks Celery (1/2 in pieces)
1 Onion (cut into 4ths)
2 Carrots (1/2 in. pieces)
2 cloves Garlic (minced)
1 tsp Coriander
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Pepper
3 Bay Leaves
3 sprigs Thyme Leaves
– Place 2 beef soup bones into baking dish.
– Add celery, carrots, and onion. Top with minced garlic.
– Place baking dish into a 400 degree oven for 1 hour, just to sear(brown).
– After one hour, remove from oven into a pressure cooker/or crock pot
– Cook on high in the crock for an hour or for an hour, then low cook overnight, to loosen up ligaments and collagen, and marrow.
– Next day directions. Using a strainer, remove veggies and bones and discard.
– jst having the juice left, Use for another dish or soup, or store in freezer container and freeze for up to 4 months.