Still using some of the left over turkey from Thanksgiving. This soup was a hit in our house especially on a cold and snowy day. Prep time only took 5 minutes, cooking time took 1hr.
2 c Turkey (cooked, shredded)
4 c Turkey stock or chicken
1/2 c Carrots (sliced)
2 Jalapeno (1/8 slices)
– Boil Stock.
– Add turkey and carrots to the stock, add spices.
– Cut the Jalapeno and cilantro and put aside.
– After the soup has been boiling for 20 minutes.
– Turn the heat down to simmering, add Jalapeno.
– After forty minutes, serve in a bowl and top with cilantro.
Can also serve over rice, or sticky rice. Or crackers. So if your looking for a soup that is sure to warm you up. Give this soup a try.