4Tbsp butter (melted)
1/4c granulated sugar
3&1/4c flour and 1/4c for work surface
1c milk (warm)
1/3c water (warm)
2&1/4tsp yeast (or 1 packet)
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees
– Grease a loaf pan with butter. Put aside
– In a small bowl combine yeast and warm water, stir until foamy and set aside for a few minutes.
In a small sauce pan, combine butter and milk and cook on low just until butter is melted, set aside.
– In a large mixing bowl:
– Combine flour and sugar and salt, mix well.
– Add the butter and milk mixture and mix well.
– Add the yeast mixture and combine well.
– Form into a dough ball and allow to rise (about 30 minutes).
– Shape dough into little balls (60-64 balls).
In a gallon sized bag mix together:
– 1c granulated sugar
– 2&1/2tsp cinnamon
– Shake bag well.
– Add the dough balls til they are well coated with the sugar mixture.
Place dough balls into loaf pan and again, allow to rise.
While you are waiting for the dough balls to rise.
In medium sauce pan melt together:
1/2c granulated sugar
Stir mixture until it becomes one
Pour mixture over dough balls.
Till almost to top of loaf pan.
*Hint of advise, you will want to put cookie sheet under pan as it does bubble.
Next bake in a 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes.
Once it comes out of oven, allow to cool for 15 minutes before turning onto plate.
Once you turn out, allow to cool for another 15 minutes.
* Warning- Does not last a day int my house.