This is Kluski Kielbasa Cabbage, which is a traditional Polish dish that
mom would make. Its very filling and goes great with Rye Toast and saut’ed tomato and zucchini on the side.
4 Green Onions
4oz Kielbasa (cut into 1/2in slices)
2 Tbsp Butter
1 1/2c Sour Cream
1lb Kluski Noddles
– Heat up the water, once boiling, add Kluski noodles. Cook until done, Drain in Colander.
– Next, Heat butter in pan.
– Add Kielbasa and fry til browned.
– Move Kielbasa to the side of pan.
– Add shredded cabbage, half of green onion the garlic and saute.
– Mix both the Kielbasa and cabbage together.
– Add of the Sour cream.
– Stir and mix together.
Add the rest of the sour cream and green onions and mix well.
– Add salt and pepper to taste, but depending on the type of Kielbasa you buy, you should not have to add to much. Thinking of add-ins, what would your add-ins be.