These cookies are very good and very healthy for you as well as easy to make.
oven – 350 degrees
Time- 8-10 minutes
1/2c + 6Tbsp Butter (softened)
1/4c Powdered Sugar
1tsp Baking Soda
1/2c Sunflower seeds
1/2c Dried Cranberries
– Heat oven to 350 degrees.
– Grease or line cookie sheets with oil or parchment paper.
– Cream together the butter and sugars.
– Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
– Gradually add the flour and other dry ingredients stirring to mix well.
– Place cookies 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
– Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Enjoy these cookies and let me know what you think of them.