One of our favorite dishes is just a simple burrito, It only takes 10 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes to bake.
1lb Ground Beef
1&1/2tsp Chili Powder
1/2tsp Ground Powder
1/2tsp Ground Cumin
1/2tsp Ground Coriander
2cans Black Beans
2c Cheddar Cheese
6 Tortilla’s(Burrito size)
1c Shredded lettuce
Heat oven to 350 degrees
– Rinse and dry lettuce and cut and put aside.
– In frying pan Brown ground beef, and Drain.
– Add all seasonings and stir well.
– Add a can of black beans and mix well, with the second can take some of the beans and mush a bit.
– lower heat to low.
– With tortilla’s place one at a time on cookie sheet and add 1/3c cheese on tortilla, then the meat mixture. Wrap up and set aside. Repeat this process another six times.
– Bake for 10 minutes, if you can wait that long.
– once out of oven, Top with Salsa and sour cream, and lettuce on the side. My other half and daughter enjoy hot sauce and will add that to their toppings.
I hope you enjoy these as much as we do.